Monday, June 25, 2007

Recital


June 25, 2007




Yesterday Devyn had her dance recital. It was a long day! Seems weird-it was the culmination of a lot of hard work. Her routines were cute-tap was to "Freeze Frame" and jazz (or cheer as it was) was to "Hey Mickey". I felt like I was in the 80's. Now that recital is over, they won't really being doing the routines anymore. The teacher disbanded the group of 12 girls and split them in half-they will be in 2 separate classes now. I was hoping they could perform the dances again somewhere for fun. They put so much into practice, costumes, etc....oh well, guess it is just the nature of dance. I will try to post some pics..... Devyn and I are home today just "chillin". Devyn doesn't really want to leave the house. Fine by me.....

3 comments:

scrappygal said...

Good pic Heather. I totally forgot about the recital. I am glad to hear that it went well :) Gosh, I so miss out on all that girlie stuff! Oh wel back to making fart noises and cleaning dirty faces. ;0)

illyse said...

What a great picture! Glad you are figuring out the blogging stuff. I did post a comment on your last entry but it never showed up... Weird! I must have done something wrong.. oops!

Stacey said...

Cute pic! It's so fun to watch those recitals. I'm glad you're blogging, too!