Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tag, I'm it....


O.k. Illyse, I am going to kill you....I am NOT computer savvy. No idea how to "link" things. Since you tagged me, here are 7 random things about me:


1) I could live on Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt. My husband says it isn't a meal...but I disagree. Get a big one with three flavors and some granola....yummy!

2) I tap dance every Wednesday night to keep up with my daughter-and for exercise (I think I am pretty good if I do say so myself).

3) I have had 13 surgeries, the last being 2 open-heart surgeries in the past 4 years-hey, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.....right?

4) I ice skated for 17 years. At age 6 or 7 I skated on plastic squares in the middle of a mall to get business....(the ice rink was in the mall). The plastic dulled our blades so much that we had to get our blades sharpened almost every time we did it!

5) I was a crayon on a float for the City of Santa Ana and my mom was a clown. Speaking of floats, Disney wanted me to try out for their Christmas parade as Minnie on Ice Skates because I could skate and I am under 5 feet.....just barely.....I didn't do it. I was still competing at the time.

6) I went through an "I LOVE black" phase and would wear very little else. I HATED pink and any other pastels. My mom taunted me and told me I would have a daughter and that she would LOVE pink. She was right. But I like pink now :)

7) I have no one to tag---all of my scrappy friends have been tagged. Most of my friends don't scrap. They claim they don't have the time. Who "has the time"??????


It has been fun Illyse.....if I can think of someone else to tag, I will. But most of my friends haven't even been on my blog, let alone started a blog......Heather

5 comments:

jennalee said...

Heather, was that the Brea Mall? I remember that ice rink. I love fro-yo too (peanutbutter) For digital scrappin I use photoshop elements, you can try the free one for a month, but you will end up buying it at Costco. I print at Costco, but the largest you can print is 11X14 and just cut it down to a square. Let me know when you try it. I can bring my laptop some Friday night and do a demo for ya!

jennalee said...

photoshop elements is about 60 I think, but the 12 x 12 printer is a lot more. I just back my 11 x 11 layouts with a piece of coordinating paper. It works. I scrap 12 x 12 too, but that is the cheapest way I know to digital scrapbook, plus two peas in a bucket has free digital scrap kits. I'll bring my laptop on Friday.

illyse said...

Yea! Thanks for playing! I learned some new fun facts about you! I don't know how to do the "linky" thing either.. See you friday??

DonnaSalazar said...

I can totally see you as an ice skater. I took lessons but I didn't stick with it. See you tonight!

Anonymous said...

Hola Heather...
Literally put together the blog yesterday...you are now added as a scrappy friend. Will try to update...BTW, Tijeras are scissors. :)