Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day





Happy Mother's Day. It has been a long time since I have posted. I have no excuse. Just busy.... Went to Bobby Mcgee's for dinner last night. The service was terrible and we were there forever! I am just sitting around in my jammies today. Since it is MY day, I choose to do nothing! O.k...I do want to do some scrapbooking and reading would be nice. I have been really bad and have not put my pages in books in several years. It has gotten so out of hand that I don't even know what order to put my pages in-they don't ALL have dates. Live and learn. I keep saying I won't let it get that out of control again but I know that will be a hard promise to keep.

Devyn's Brownie troop went to the animal shelter for Community Service day yesterday. It was really nice-well organized and informational. I had a hard time not wanting to take them all home. Devyn REALLY wanted another cat.

I wanted to post some pics of Cal Poly Pomona. Who knew that there was so much to do there? It is a really beautiful campus. They have a lot of animals, asian gardens, strawberry fields....go visit sometime!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Just testing your comment thing and yes the word verification thing is there...Yahoo! Also GREAT PICS!

jennalee said...

Great pics Heather, bet you can't wait to scrap them. See you next weekend.