Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Locks of Love


WOW! Can't believe it. Devyn cut 11 inches off of her hair for Locks of Love. She actually cut about 13 or 14 by the time they evened it out. I thought she would chicken out. She and a friend had planned on doing it all summer. She had to wait until after recital so that we could get her hair up for Irish. She was so bummed when she came back from Jamaica and 4 of them had cut their hair without her! She was afraid she would look "dorky" but I think she looks so cute. She now loves it-we couldn't get her in bed this evening. She kept on playing with it and prancing in front of the mirror. She said she was going to take her brush with her to school! Of course, her daddy is thrilled! No more tangles or brushing conditioner through her hair.....

2 comments:

echowein said...

I love it Heather! The new cut is adorable on Dev. Not sure if I'm going to the Bee this Friday. I'll call ya.

Katie said...

LOVE IT! That is sooooo cute. Abby did the same thing back in March. Way cuter than I thought it would be and so much easier to take care of.